Hosting Learning is the art of people coming together and how we can support this learning space.
What is Hosting Learning about?
- Hosting Learning explores learning processes and how we can host them better. It is about us becoming better learning hosts.
- It is also about improving our ability to create the spaces and opportunities to host in our own context and work.
For that we explore in this space…
- Dialogue and dialogical processes that support collective learning.
- Learning that is a shared responsibility and construct rather than a received object.
- How spaces and structure support learning in different ways.
- Different social system theories to explore what is for us to collective design.